Take advantage of the many fun ways to help your child's school and make new friends.
The PTO is powered by volunteers like you!
- To volunteer in a Houston ISD school, you must be VIPS (Volunteers In Public Schools) registered. You must do this every year. Simply log-in or create an account then take your ID into the front desk at Lovett. This is a quick process but the turn around can take up to 2 weeks in September so please do it now!
- Indicate where you might want to volunteer on our Volunteer Opportunities form.
- Check the Current Volunteer Sign Ups page to see if any volunteers are needed in the next few weeks.
- Contact your teacher or room parent if you would like to volunteer in the classroom.
- Check out the different committees in the PTO and contact the chair to see how you can help.
- Contact the PTO Volunteer Coordinators for any other questions.
- Sign up for Newsletters
- Read through the Wednesday folder each week
- Join our Facebook groups
- Contact us with your questions, suggestions, and comments
- Reach out to classmates' parents to meet up
- Join the Dad's Club
- Join the Night Owls - meets the evening of the monthly PTO meeting
- Sign up to help with events
- Sign up to chaperone field trips
- Sign up for Sociables (keep an eye out this fall)
Join parents and Lovett staff at our monthly Restaurant/Spirit nights
Volunteer with the PTO
- Join or chair an event planning committee
- Volunteer on the day of an event (sign ups will be sent prior)
- Help from home
Volunteer at school
- Ask your teacher if they need help in the classroom
- Help during your child's time or anytime in the library. Contact our librarian, Mrs. Warner.
Become a Sponsor
- Show your support for Lovett by sponsoring specific events or become an annual sponsor. Email us for more information.