Signing up with Membership Toolkit is not the same as joining the PTO.
Membership Toolkit is the service that empowers us to make purchases, complete paperwork, and coordinate our volunteer efforts —all online in one place. The goal is to save time, and work together more smoothly! You will be able to view all of your purchases and volunteer forms and edit your directory information at any time.
Once registered, you can:
- Complete your directory information
- Join our PTO (and pay dues) online
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Purchase Birthday Marquee
- Purchase your Yearbook
- Opt out of volunteering and fundraising.
- Access the online directory and app (for PTO members only)
By joining the PTO, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.